Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All the Qualifications

LEARN FROM THIS, ALL YOU POLITICIANS. Please the gunslinging dumasses, throw some cash around, drop some sexy tidbit from the past. Well, at least they have the male model part down pat.

In other news, this comic looks different. This is because it was done entirely as vector art in Illustrator. I made the switch because my wrist declared, in the form of an agonizing pain dart, that it will not do any lineart until the tendon fully heals. I don't like having to change my drawing habits all in one go, but my wrist is thanking me right now by actually not hurting!

So that's how I'm going to draw comics for now. Excuse the crappy first attempt, art quality hounds. But enjoy the joke...and the sexy body of Gloz the Alien senator.

Peace out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sexy body of Gloz the Alien senator.

Hes not senator yet. :P

Tom R. said...

So this alien dude is channeling Scott Brown?

AK said...

Anonymous: with a body like that? sure he is.

Anonymous said...

You had me at nude aliens