Saturday, January 16, 2010

Early Morning Classes


...Yeah. Early mornings. I don't even go out before dark anymore...Going out in the morning is like ... not possible. Last semester, I quite simply ignored my morning classes. But this semester they will be art. Which cannot be ignored.

I am under extreme stress, which probably explains the speed and efficiency of this comic and the insanely early post. Why does extreme stress make me so efficient? Maybe I should find some otherwise harmless way to impose stress on myself.  Some comments would be really appreciated right now....

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Anna. Anna, Anna, Anna. I have an 8:10am class on CA. I feel your pain. I'm under a new mountain of stress as well... details shall follow later. I tend to work better under pressure anyway >_<;;; I hate how that works.

Matt said...

Fortunately for me, I'm a night owl this semester. I won't see the light of day for weeks at a time with my class schedule... llol

Aubrey said...

I completely agree with the sentiment that we should be able to turn off the sun.

leviss said...

Mon/Wed: 140pm
Tue/Thu: 250pm
:)